Pest control (disinsection) is a system of measures aimed at the extermination of insects, including those carrying infectious diseases (cockroaches, bedbugs, fleas, ticks and ants), afflicting damage to food and agricultural products, production facilities and human dwelling, by chemical, biological means using the special equipment.
Experts of the Company carry out the processing of empty and filled storage facilities, silos, elevators, grain depot, ships' holds, cars, office and residential premises, thus exterminating destructive pests, fungal and other infections.
Disinfection is performed with aerosol dispenser produced by IGEBA Geraetebau GmbH, Germany.
Application of the aerosol technology provides:
• A significant reduction of processing time compare with conventional spraying (the process takes about 1 hour).
• Enhancement of the pesticides application result, since they are used as a working solution, atomized into fine droplets.
• Penetration of the aerosol mist into all the hard to reach places, tiny cracks and holes.
• Ensured even coverage of all the internal surfaces, the absence of "spots".
• Environmentally friendly disinfection due to the accuracy of dosing and lack of residual effect.